Monday, January 19, 2009

wassssupppppp: slow walkers and chairs


Hello loyal jibblers,

My column, "wassssupppp" will focus on precisely what is up , whether it be music, everyday annoyances, everyday awesomness, television, fashion and other random jibble. I will semi-occasionally treat you to a series of retro (euphemism for crappy) photos taken with disposable cameras and developed at none other the infamous Tenleytown CVS.  Polaroids will make rare appearances as well. 

What's up with slow walkers? I hate them. So much. Especially that robot at TDR today. He didn't even eat, he just walked slow and blocked the lines for everything. I wouldn't have a problem with slow walkers if they didn't keep me from getting places. They tend to take up an entire sidewalk. My roommate and fellow Jibbles n' Shits contributor, The King, agreed, "it's like, pick a side douchebags!"

In other news, the chairs in Kogod are the shit. They're comfy, bouncy, spinny and awesome. Isn't it nice to know our tuition money is going towards such necessities? As much as I enjoy the chairs, I feel AU finances could be better spent. Actual food in TDR perhaps? But then, alas, Shadow Chef would have nothing to blog about.

That's all I got. Peace out.


1 comment:

  1. Fuckers take up the whole street. Trying to get somewhere, they just walk at turtle speed. Most anoying is when they're like "WHY HE WALKING SO FAST" FUCKERS!!!

    sorry, I am angry in general right now.

    /RAGE

    ReplyDelete