Saturday, January 24, 2009

Help Me Create Demon Spawn - m4w


Hello. I am looking for a woman to fulfill my fantasies.

I am a seventeen-year-old man seeking a high-energy woman between the ages of seventeen and twenty to be the warm milk to my breakfast bread.

I love music, especially playing it from my pants, and love vulgarity - especially the words "douche" and "fucking" but all will do.

I am handsome and multi-lingual and foreign - ooh. I am also good at fixing computers. I live in a bachelor pad with my roommate. I am a gentleman and will treat you like the lady you are.

Enough about me, time for you!

You MUST be attractive.
Asian is a plus.
Must be extremely talkative.
Opinionated.
Mizundahstood.
Preferably wears the color green.
Parlez vous francais?
Hopefully thinks she's the epicenter of the universe.
From the countryside.
Slender and fond of makeup.

Hit me up if you sound like the woman from my dreams!

2 comments: