Friday, February 6, 2009

Unbelievably Retarded

These are the results of the so called "poop journals," a social experiment which was met with a little bit less than mixed results due to a lack of creativity or enthusiasm on the part of the Hughes 2 residents including me.


Here's Josh Jacobs' semi retarded post:

I love this stall. Today I pooped a nice amount and read Persian Mirrors. I feel like I'm pooping on a throne in here. I don't like using so much toilet paper when I poop [editor's note: that's fucking disgusting Josh. Why don't you like to wipe your ass?]. It's annoying as fuck. Also don't take the stall next to me it's a dick move.

I just wanted to make an example of Josh here, because he wanted to remain anonymous. The other entries follow:

Today was especially hard for me. But I pushed and I pushed and it finally came out. It was slow and painful, but all that hard work finally paid off.

I forgot I had eaten peanuts... until now.

This is a solid and spikey turd, that gets softer as it worms its way out of my enlarged colon. The first push was decent, but only after the second push did any liquid poo make itself known. I thought I had finished, but it seems I've got some more poo left in me, here we go!! The toilet paper has its work cut out for it considering the sheer volume of poo riming my ass hole.
-Poo Guy [that's just gross, man].

Who does #2 work for!?!
-II

Here's a picture of one that I didn't want to save for obvious reasons...



So what did I learn from this experiment? I learned that men's bathrooms are a dark, dirty, and scary place. Perhaps I shouldn't foray any deeper into a disturbing analysis of our species' most necessary and primal activities. The window into our subconcious it opens is humiliating and maybe a bit too revealing. Also, I learned that Josh doesn't like to wipe his ass.




tl;dr I'm pretty immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment