Friday, February 6, 2009

wassssupppppp: they're always after me lucky charms!!!


Ohhh lucky charms.  Hearts, stars and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons. What kid doesn't know that infectious jingle? And what kid actually likes the cereal that surrounds the marshmallows? I sure don't. 

When I was picking the marshmallows out of my lucky charms the other day in TDR (taste don't waste...fuck that), I discovered something shocking, surprising, and horrifying. 

There are subliminal messages in the cereal. 

The creators of lucky charms clearly realized that their consumers would be focused on their colorful, enticing marshmallows, not the actual cereal that comprises the other 70% of this traditional breakfast, lunch and dinner. General mills took this opportunity to rape our minds. The shapes of the actual cereal is nothing more than an attempt to convince us all to eat at taco bell, convert to christianity, and kill people. Please use the picture above for reference before I explain further.

What does the first cereal shape look like? A bell. Strangely reminiscent of the taco bell logo huh? 

Shape number two. JESUS FISH. Nuff said.

Shape three. An x. You know in cartoons how when anyone died or got hurt, they would have X's instead of eyes? 

I'm not saying to stop eating cereal, I'm just educating the public on the possible consequences. Continue eating lucky charms, but if you feel the need to get some pseudo mexican food, join a convent, or stab/injure someone, you know who to sue. 

3 comments:

  1. you're an idiot. i just wasted five minutes of my life reading this. I HATE TACO BELL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its actually all Christianity based subliminal messages IMO, there are 4 shapes in the grain part of the cereal, a church bell, Jesus fish, cross, and Xmas tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude ur right... but its all about the crucifition of Jesus... and the marshmellows represent the miricals he did...

    ReplyDelete